The CXcommerce modular application suite delivers the modular flexibility to enable a wide range of internet webstore solutions ranging from a single client specific solution through to a reseller group solution that enables an unlimited number of resellers / franchises / agents / retailers to sell online.
What do we offer?
In its basic form, the modular application suite combines a wealth of features into a self-administered online internet webstore solution that can be set up in minutes and provides sufficient customisation to enable each trading partner to establish a customised look and feel. Yet the modular application suite has the ability to drive an infinite number of webstores from a single master product and price database, thereby releasing your trading partners from much of the daunting administration task of maintaining the data within the webstore.
What do I do next?
The easiest way to experience the benefits of the CommerceXchange eCommerce solution for yourself is to contact us to register your interest for an online demonstration and free demonstration account.
You can adjust the look and feel of the site as standard by selecting your preferred colour and design (from the templates included) and adding your own logo, as well as inserting your own text and images within selected customisable areas. In addition, bespoke designs and functionality can be incorporated.
The principle features and benefits of the system are:
- The system is web-hosted on a secure site, so there is no software or additional hardware requirement. It is all internet based.
- Access to a range of pre-installed wholesaler product catalogues.
- You can de-select product ranges and individual manufacturers that you do not want to feature.
- You can add your own products into the database and the system will index and display them in exactly the same way as the rest of the products.
- You can adjust the look and feel of the site as standard by selecting your preferred colour and design (from the templates included) and adding your own logo. In addition bespoke designs and functionality can be incorporated.
- You can choose to accept payment on account and to accept any of the major debit and credit cards. You simply check the boxes of the ones you want and the system creates all of the necessary input boxes for the customers' information.
- Allow your prospects to submit credit applications online.
- Set your delivery charge at the order value and rate that you like. You can set the prices in a number of ways including cost plus, retail minus, matrixed priced, net priced or a combination of all.
- The system works with both dynamic and static files.
- Set your own Ts and Cs, returns policy etc.
- Show prices with or without VAT, with or without RRP and with or without savings.
- Set individual customers up with an e-account that allows you to bespoke pricing for them and to provide them with management reports via the webstore.
- Detailed reporting on the store activity is provided at both the store level and at an aggregated level.
Please contact us for further information.
Alternatively, you can click here to email us